Plumber Configuration Viewer for Sitecore Commerce version 1.1 is out and it includes a new feature to generate a code template for pipeline blocks.
Using the new pipeline block generator
Just navigate to a pipeline in Plumber, click the location where you want to include your new custom pipeline, configure the namespace and the name of the new block and copy the code for the block and code to configure the pipeline:
What else is new?
- Upgraded to the latest version if Vue;
- Added better messages when there is something not right with your configuration;
- Made some cosmetic changes to the UI;
You can get the latest version on Github: https://github.com/plumber-sc/plumber-sc/releases/tag/1.1
Something to note is that the
config.json file that contains your environment specific configuration has moved from the static folder to the root.
Easiest way to install is:
- Make a backup of your
- Remove everything in the folder where you installed Plumber;
- Unzip the new version and put it's contents in the folder of the previous version of Plumber;
- When upgrading, replace the config.json that's in the new version with the backup you created.
Let me know if you like the new feature!